General MQ2Melee Question
MQ2Melee Question
Is there a straightforward way to initiate a /moveto ID ${Me.ID} command at the end of a hotkey command that will trigger once the fight is over (aka mob is dead)?

For example,

/bct TANK //target ID ${Target.ID}
/bct TANK //killthis
/bct TANK "the mob is dead, come back to the group little tank"

Back before I started using /bcx commands I had a script/macro that would do this but I'm trying if at all possible not to use macros anymore (personal choice).

I've tried a couple of different things without consistent success including /makecamp with and without leash, downshit0, and of course just using another hotkey to bring him in but none of these are ideal (the first two introduced oddities that made me stop using them such as tank not always attacking, or perhaps not moving to the targeted mob).

My thanks to anyone who can solve this.

D.
Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:53 pm
Why not have two separate hotkeys? One hotkey for targeting and /killthis commands. One hotkey for the return home command.
Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:07 pm
Senior Project Member
if you are making good use of the /makecamp feature when you stop your toons form following, then putting the return command in a hot key or downshit would work well.

In a downshit, you would need to check the makecamp status before telling it to return to prvent extraneous commands, but that's about it.
Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:24 am
Senior Project Member
General MQ2Melee Question