General lock ups on other toons while zoning using SoD
lock ups on other toons while zoning using SoD
Hi,

I am using SoD client, and the SoD Classic download from here. When one of my toons zones, all of the other toons freeze up for about 8-10 seconds, then come back to normal function right afterward. Also, when using the /stick command, the toons do not follow, they just do a little jig in place. If I switch windows to them, they immediately turn and follow the one they are supposed to.

I have in the past used Titanium, and the Titanium Classic download from here with no issues whatsoever.

I wonder if anyone has any tips, or troubleshooting ideas?

Additionally, the mq2fps plugin has already been disabled

Thanks
Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:55 pm
I get the same thing and use SoD and the build from here.

I have noticed that after I zone, I am still "zoning" as such. I find that if I zone anywhere I pop in the new zone and i need to wait about 30 - 60 seconds before I can open doors, get others to follow, interact with NPC's and even see my other toons.

I put it down to lag as I am in Australia and figure that my ping would be crappy compared to others in say, America for example.

I usually just wait until I see the other toons pop in my group window, then try to get them to follow.

The thing where they freeze when you zone.. I have a hotbutton with:
Macro
More +
/bca //keypress forward hold

Just so they zone first.

If there is a fix for this, it would be awesome so I am going to watch this thread closely.
Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:35 pm
General lock ups on other toons while zoning using SoD