Errors MQ2Melee Help? (Holyshit/Downshit)
MQ2Melee Help? (Holyshit/Downshit)
Hi All,

I am having an issue with swapping out clickies using the downshit command in MQ2Melee. I have had this setup before without any problems but for some reason its not working correctly now.

I have MQ2Melee, MQ2Cast and MQ2Exchange loaded... the downshit command will work if I have the item outside of my bag in the main inventory but if its in a bag it won't. Error message is "Item 'Shrunked Goblin Skull Earring' not found."

Here is the downshit code:

Macro
More +
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Grim Aura].ID} && ${Spell[Grim Aura].Stacks} && ${Me.FreeBuffSlots}>=1) /casting "Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring"|leftear

I looked through the MQ2Melee wiki and noticed that it says you need MQ2BagWindow (and possibly moveitems.h?) to use items in bags now? Is that something to consider adding to the MQ download? I was going to try to compile the plugin myself but figured I'd probably do more harm than good by messing with it.

FYI - I had been using an older version (about a year old) of the PEQ MQ build. I also tryed downloading the newest version from this site and am experiencing the same issue.

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Glacios
Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:54 am
You do not need those because those are for live clients and were created when SoE changed the structure and functionality of bags with the HoT expansion to allow more than 10 slots.

I have been wading through the plugins seeing what can be done to update them, but all of the the structure changes for the bags are making it a mess to try and back port to the older versions of MQ2 needed to run with EQEmu.

Do you get the same error if you just issue this command with the item in a bag?
Macro
More +
/casting "Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring"|leftear

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:23 am
Senior Project Member
Humm, very strange... I just tried it again and it seems to be working. However, now I am getting a message that looks like it is echoing where the clicky was in my inventory.

One other thing that was different than before is that fact I just loaded up EQ without using Innerspace... will test it again when I get home to see if that is causing the issue.

Thanks for your help!

-Glacios
Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 am
Well, either I fixed the problem before I posted somehow and just didn't realize it (maybe I needed to relog/reboot) or the problem is intermittent.

Either way, thanks for the help. By the way I think the echoing of the inventory number is a new feature of the new MQ build I loaded.

-Glacios
Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:42 am
Errors MQ2Melee Help? (Holyshit/Downshit)