Errors MQ2FPS problem
MQ2FPS problem
I'm having an issue where whenever I try to zone 2 or more characters into the same zone at the same time while on the same machine all but one of my clients crash. I've narrowed it down to the MQ2FPS plugin... whenever thats unloaded I have no problem. Load it and it crashes every time. Is it possibly related to MQ2FPS settings? (I use the default settings). Are there any other options for limiting the FPS of clients running in the background, cause it's playing havoc with characters trying to follow.

I'm using the SOF, PEQ version
Thu May 05, 2011 8:55 pm
Honestly that kind if stumps me... I've very briefly looked at the source if FPS a few months ago. It does some stuff with directx endscene which could maybe cause a crash if it's called when the device doesn't exist... Maybe... I'm guessing. SoF may have a frame rate limiter built in... In the options menu under display I think. I'll have to see if Ivan reproduce but I've been using my spare time to work on a new window tiler that will work with titanium.
Thu May 05, 2011 9:11 pm
Project Lead
I have always made use of MQ2FPS on all three clients I have used with no problems. Titanium, SoD and UF. I avoided SoF as it is probably the worst client out there.

In fact /stick worked quite horribly with mq2fps unloaded.

Here are my settings.
MQ2FPS.ini
ini
More +
[MQ2FPS]
Indicator=1
BackgroundMaxFPS=25
Mode=1
IndicatorX=10
IndicatorY=25
ForegroundMaxFPS=50
[Rendering]