General Membership changes
Membership changes
Everyone,
I've added some advertisements to the page as I'm sure everyone who visits us has noticed. This is an experiment to try help mitigate the cost of hosting. Since adding these banners I have reduced the cost of Gold Membership from 14.99 to 7.99, and Silver Membership has been lowered to 1.99.

Most plugins myself or others working with me haven't coded heavily on have been added to the regular registered users compile. This means you get more for nothing! Gold membership primarily consists of the "MQ2Emu..." plugins now. Silver membership is a little light, and I honestly don't expect many, if any, to becomes silver members. The one thing it has going for it is helping the project stay afloat, and NO MORE ADVERTISEMENTS! Gold and Silver members no longer have to look at the advertisements.

Another small change is, by request, I removed the need for MQ2VMQNET in the regular public build. MQ2EmuTools1 has been repacked as MQ2EmuSearch and as it doesn't require vmqnet anymore it is open to trade around freely as desired. For those of you that don't know MQ2EmuSearch lets you target a mob and type "/info target" and that mobs page will automatically pop up in your web browser. Also putting an item on your cursor and typing "/info cursor" works as well as "/info zone".

Please, come and check out the changes and let us know what you think.

TheConquistador
Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:33 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
General Membership changes