General mq2debuff
mq2debuff
Any way of getting mq2debuff? looking for a chanter macro to crowd control and buff. only one im finding is autoench which requires mq2debuff which i dont know where to get and how to add.
Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:13 pm
Do you have a source for it?
Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:18 pm
Project Lead
I haven't been able to find source code for mq2debuffs yet, but the MMOBugs.com distributions include mq2debuffs.dll . You could always download the appropriate trial version for your client and just get the dll from there.

http://mmobugs.com/
Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:58 am
Doesn't work that way. Well won't work that way for long. Recompiling new versions will cause old plugins that have not been recompiled to not be allowed to load. So stealing and using a dll that you can not recompile will be horribly annoying.
Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:49 pm
Senior Project Member
He speaks the truth, their are ways to circumvent that but I've never bothered to look into it.
Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:36 pm
Project Lead
Well OP could always sign up on the mmobugs forums and request the source there. According to

http://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2Debuffs

it's available.
Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:57 pm
I got the source, I need try find something that says it's gpl before I can do anything with it

EDIT: I always feel like a dick when I post on my phone and keep it short. I have my hands on a copy of the source, I didn't see anything about the licensing of it, I'm assuming since they give out the source that it is GPL, but i'd like to find something that says its GPL before I start shooting it out. It seems like a handy plugin and worth adding. I do want to hold it up next to mq2netheal cause it looks like it may just be repeating the functionality. If thats the case it would be silly to add and you may just be able to do a search and replace in your macro to get it working.
Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:34 pm
Project Lead
well i am a vip member on mq2 site and i have found the source information there, i just dont know how to compile it and add it to the mq2 version i have download from here for peq server.
Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:44 pm
Just wondering if this was ever released yet. Looking for a version that will work with the SoD client.
Sat May 14, 2011 1:25 pm
sorry to bump this im still looking too. didn't want to pay mmobugs and not even sure if theirs works on emu

edit: friend confirmed it doesn't
Last edited by necro12 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:22 pm
Worthy bump, added to the todo list
Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:04 am
Project Lead
General mq2debuff