General Construction Thursday Night
Construction Thursday Night
Doing some front end work and I'm doing some of the minor stuff with live content, any major work is being done on dummy copies. Please forgive any side effects.
Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:25 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
Alright, I think im done for now.

The advanced item search page is corrected, and the results figure in all of the search cirteria, thanks to the person that submitted the fix for this.

I changed a few of the phpBB icons on the forum home into the reflective button graphic... I wish i knew how to draw something other than shiny buttons. Blue is normal, red is new posts inside, black is locked forum, and yellow is the who's online area.

I "fixed" the item.php page. Its a little sloppy but it works. If you look up bloodfrenzy now it lists the cursed as the mob that drops it. I didn't really "fix" it as much as I added a new panel of information. I left the area that lists drops by zones. And I added an area that lists drops by mobs in alphabetical order. So on normal items it will list something like this:

More +

Drops by mobs:
 a rat(9.7% x 1)
 a cat(9.0% x1)
 a bat(10.1% x 1)

Drops by zone:
 Steamfont:
   a rat(9.7% x 1)
   a cat(9.0% x1)
   a bat(10.1% x 1)
 East Freport:
   a rat(9.7% x 1)
   a cat(9.0% x1)
   a bat(10.1% x 1)
 North Qeynos:
   a rat(9.7% x 1)
   a cat(9.0% x1)
   a bat(10.1% x 1)
 Blahblah City:
   a rat(9.7% x 1)
   a cat(9.0% x1)
   a bat(10.1% x 1)

The part thats sloppy is it repeats some information. Once i get some things working with the quest parsing system I have other plans on how this will work. For now if its listed as droped by an NPC, but that NPC isnt listed in a zone anywhere below it then it is a triggered mob, its in an inactive zone, or it just doesnt spawn which isn't that uncommon.

as always let me know if i F-ed anything up in the process of these changes.
Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
General Construction Thursday Night