General IRC?....
IRC?....
LOL any chance we could get an irc chan for us dedicated users?
Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:42 pm
You mean host an irc server here? It's doubtfully that the hosts would be up for it. I've got a server sitting here beside me that I dripped 2grand on as a game server. If I ever figure out how to get the raid10 working I can set one up on that easily.
Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:13 pm
Project Lead
I just put a ticket in with the host. I'll let you know
Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:18 pm
Project Lead
Services are limited but I can't complain about cutover service; they already replied

Unfortunately we do not allow any IRC bots/scripts or IRCD servers to be hosted with us.
Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:22 pm
Project Lead
well there are a billion IRC servers if you picked one then setup the channel in witch we could join that would be much apprecated.

Undernet or Effnet are common irc servers but then EqEmu also has an irc server i beleave.
Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:51 pm
I think eqemu would boot us : )
I get along with them but they don't get along with me. I can't even link my magelo clone for server operators to use without getting banned.

Let me see if I can get my server up and running here, then I can direct irc.mqemulator.net to my server at home.
Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:29 pm
Project Lead
Alright that be cool =)
Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:32 pm
I've been known to space, if I don't say anything for several days that's probably what happened
Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:42 pm
Project Lead
yeah i hear ya there man, Ill get caught up on some other forms and not even pay attention to others.
Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:48 pm
the eqemu site has something against MQ2 but i don't get why they would take issue with the magelo clone
Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:12 pm
Senior Project Member
Because I wrote it and host it here in the same place as MQ. : (
Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:14 pm
Project Lead
/yawn ..... Good afternoon peoples ;)
Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:44 pm
General IRC?....