General MQ2DPS or alternative?
MQ2DPS or alternative?
First, thanks for providing these downloads for the emu clients and the info on your site. I have so much fun programming and improving my assist bots that I probably spend as much time doing that as actually playing. I find certain things about MQ2 syntax awkward (like /goto instead of while loops), but I do have a lot of scripting background from working in the Unix and Linux world.

About MQ2DPS...

I noticed there is no MQ2DPS plugin in the SoD download. I was a little surprised since it seems there are many more powerful plugins in public download. Is this something I just need to download from CVS and compile myself? Or do most players measure DPS with different external programs, and if so can anyone recommend a good one? I just want to be able to compare the DPS of my multiple characters to help find the best balance for my groups and improve the performance of my assist bots.

Cheers,
Jonesy
Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:07 am
Project Member (Retired)
I'll have to look at adding it. I just kind of put in there whatever people ask for, or try to if it's a fairly normal request.

Personal note: I saw your pm earlier and read it while getting ready for work, I'll respond soonish.
Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:41 am
Project Lead
General MQ2DPS or alternative?