General Underfoot client aka "new sod"
Underfoot client aka "new sod"
For those that haven't noticed MQ is posted for this client.

MQ2Melee
MQ2EmuMap
MQ2Targets

Those 3 plugins are related to a crash, and possibly others. Thanks to jasmill for doing some testing. I'm hoping to nail down what's going on with these but I'm really getting some wildly inconsistent behavior. It's hard nail down what's causing the crash when it behaves differently each time.

Luckily mq2melee seems to be working, I'm reticent to say so because I didn't alter anything it just started working. I'm going to work with it more and try to figure out what's going on before I repost.

Emumap may be down for a little bit, it's becoming evident that I need to write a d3d hook for this to work exactly as I want, with the tangent benefit of opening the doors for some other plugins i want to write.

Mq2targets, I haven't even briefly looked at yet, it's the last on the list.

Thanks everyone for being patient
Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:45 pm
Project Lead
Serendipitously I discovered that somehow the old code that I migrated over for some of the plugins was corrupted when I reinstalled my system. I believe its the source of the problems, at least for the emumap. I'm working from an old backed up version now and I have to do alot of running around with it to try and figure out exactly what was not implemented in this older version....

No ETA.
Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:59 pm
Project Lead
General Underfoot client aka "new sod"