Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next General /bca //command question
Another question hehe. I'm boxing a monk, how would I make a macro that tells him to feign death?
Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:57 am
use eqbc to send a /doability command to your monk.

Macro
More +
/bct MONKNAME //doability "Feign Death"

If it doesnt work, make sure you have your ability keys setup as described here:
http://mqemulator.net/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=398
Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:17 am
Project Lead
Many thanks!
Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:30 am
On that note, if you are using MQ2Melee, make sure you configure the auto FD % or you may find him FD unexpectedly.
Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:57 pm
Senior Project Member
Adding to the nice long thread. I'm also a beginner at this MQ2 stuff. I've been trying to get my cleric to heal certain toons by name. I've typed out the command -

/bct Jane //casting "Complete Heal" gem2 -retries|5 -targetid|${John.ID}

What happens is I get a message on the cleric main chat window saying you must have a target to cast that spell.

On the EQBCServer I get the message

[John] to [Jane]: //casting "Complete Heal" gem2 -retries|5 -targetid|NULL

Hope someone can enlighten me. If I target the said toon, the cleric will cast the spell.
Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:52 pm
Macro
More +
${Spawn[PC =John].ID}

Replaces

Macro
More +
${John.ID}

If that doesn't work take the = sign out

John isn't a variable so it evaluates to NULL. Spawn is an object and the text in the [ ] gets delivered to the Spawn object and treated as a search string
Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:24 pm
Project Lead
Thanks that did the trick! I'm sure I'll be asking for more help as I continue to learn.
Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:35 pm
Ohhh, that's that's interesting always thought you had to do /target pc playername before using any casting commands. that's why i was hoping for a better document for the mq2cast then what i was able to find on the wiki
Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:13 am
/killit
ran up to the same problem.

Lots of times i need to manually delete melee section and relog to make the killit work.

Any solution to that already?
Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:10 am
you mean this?
Macro
More +
/bct SOMETOON //killthis

Switch to the toon in question, go find a rat, get close to it, target it, type /killthis

report what happens.
Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:04 pm
Senior Project Member
on one account no problem it performs ok on other not.
on other i deleted file let it create new one and made sure that melee = 1 and plugin = 1. but still buggy.

lots of times it runs to the mob and does not attack.

is there a possibility to put examples of a tank, melee dps, caster dps, ranger dps of ini file?
Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:28 pm
mq2melee
does netbots need to be loaded?

MQ2Melee, mq2moveutils, MQ2cast are loaded but just want to know if MQ2netbots or MQ2netheal needs to be loaded?
Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:22 am
Okay another question. I've recently learned of a "uw" command to use when sticking to someone that will have them follow underwater. Can it work with the

/bca //stick id ${Me.ID}

command and if so what would be the syntax?
Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:16 am
/stick uw hold behindonce

is the command i used most with the targetint in the line before
Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:36 am
So in the case of my macro do I put the uw after stick but before the id part?
Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:56 am
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next General /bca //command question