General Teir'Dal cultur smithing
Teir'Dal cultur smithing
Hi there,

I'm new here in this forum and a player from ProjectEQ Server.
In the regluar EQ I was with my main chara a Teir'Dal smith and on PEQ I want to smith again, but than I saw that there are no recepts for Teir'Dal cultur smithing.

The Teir'Dal chain and plate armor for no high lvl player are not listed in the recept list.
Wappons, shilds and the most Items for the highlvl chain armor and any items from high lvl plate armor not listed too.
Enchanted Block Of Adamantite ist not listed for Neriak, only for Oggok.

Here is a complet smithing list from eqtraders.com:
http://www.eqtraders.com/recipes/recipe_page.php?article=151&rsa=Smithing&rc=DEF&sb=item&sub=cultural&menustr=080040020020

Can anyone add the Items plz?

greetings
Kumdiar
Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:07 pm
I'll push any peq updates out to our database to make sure they aren't already in there. If not you or I can post a link to the recipes under database bugs on peq forums. They handle updates to the db, we just use their db to give players an easy way to look up current content. It'll be 3 or 4 hours before I can push updates. I'm at the doctors office ATM
Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:20 pm
Project Lead
OK, thank's, than I'm waiting.
I have updatet today but the recipes are not listed yet.
Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:14 pm
K, I got it straightened out. I was having an error with my script parser but its working now. If it was the dark prince stuff it appears as though it is in the PEQ database.
Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:38 pm
Project Lead
Hi,
I can't sill smithing the normal Teir`Dal armor. The Dark Prince Armor ist the high lvl Teir`Dal armor but there are non high lvl armor too :-(.
I have put a link in my first massage in this thrade with all Teir'Dal recepts.
And yet if I want Update my database I get the message that I need a passwort but no one of my passworts here, at EQemu or PEQ Forum did work.
Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:34 pm
If you don't see them in there now then they aren't on PEQ. If the recipes existed during the PoP era then its a database error. Hit the projecteq.net site, there is a forum named Database Errors. Post a request in there for the recipes and your evidence for why they should be in. The database devs would probably appreciate as much info as you can provide about the recipe including item ID's and returns on failures, skills required, etc. The more info your provide them the faster they will get it fixed.
Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:39 pm
Project Lead
Ok, thanks for help. I have make a thread on PEQ server.
Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:20 am
General Teir'Dal cultur smithing