General Suggestion/Request for the MQ2 & the PEQ magelo
Suggestion/Request for the MQ2 & the PEQ magelo
To the devs here,

One feature that has made PoP a royal pain in the ass is tracking flag successes in real time.

For example, I go to hail a pre-flag or flag NPC in PoP and complete my dialogue, with 15-20 chars.

Inevitably, someone doesn't get the flag, through my own negligence and lack of sophistication.

Because projecteq.net/magelo includes a flag tracker for characters, would there be a safe and secure way to allow a custom, precompiled, MQ2 to query the magelo for a character and return Flagging data to the client? I think this would be an amazing feature to have in real time for the individual and for guilds as they have to determine flagging requirements for members.

I've talked with a few others about this, but none of us has been able to get the project off the ground.

-UHC/Dean
Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:55 pm
I think this is best handled in the magelo thing. Pulling stuff from the html would be really messy. Would a flag page added to the magelo showing an entire guilds flag process work? Would you just want zone flags on it.... like if they can enter tactics or not, but leave out all the preflagging stuff.
Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:52 pm
Project Lead
General Suggestion/Request for the MQ2 & the PEQ magelo