Character Browser One of my toons will not show up
One of my toons will not show up
I am having an issue when where 1 of my toons are not showing up on here. I can search for her by name and she will show up but when I click on her I get a message saying server setting prevent you from viewing this item. Any ideas on how to fix this ?
Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:34 pm
look at your server settings. You shold see a page like this:

https://charbrowser.net/index.php?page=settings

A check mark in the column of the Inventory row means it's visible for that group of players.

You character is "public" or "private" if you've set that value using a quest NPC. Some servers have this setup, some dont. You'd have to ask around where you quest npc for it is located. PEQ has a Mister Magelo at the POK bank I think.

If you've never set the public/private setting then it reverts to using the other columns. If you're a GM it uses GM, else it uses Anon, roleplaying and everyone else.

In other words, you probably need to visit the quest NPC or fiddle with your /anon and /role (depending on your server settings)
Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:11 pm
Project Lead
the toon in question is on PEQ, So not sure I would have access to server settings ? All my other toons will show up on magelo and I can get into those and everything works fine. It's just on 1 toon that I have issues with, if I search for her, she will show up but once I click on her I get that error message
Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:38 pm
Character Browser One of my toons will not show up