Software Documentation Unfamiliar dlls.
Unfamiliar dlls.
I'm trying out your Classic with E3. I been told that you and Muergan have been sorta cooperating over it. I merged those two folders and have come up with 67 dlls (ugh). 34 of them are Classic that overwrote their E3 versions so those are ok. Another 19 were not in E3 and so can be considered by me as being "new". And the remaining 14 were only in E3.

I've been researching the description of all these dlls in an attempt to figure out which I want to use. There are a few that I just can't find descriptions for and thought you might be able to help. 8-)

MQ2AutoTrade (different than MQ2AutoAcceptTrades?)
MQ2Format
MQ2IniExt.dll
MQ2IniReplace.dll
MQ2ShowBonuses.dll
MQ2TribSave.dll
MQ2Turbo.dll
MQ2VysLib.dll

I'd appreciate any help you can give. 8-)
Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:41 pm
Sorry, didn't mean to ghost you. I must have accidentaly cleared my new message indicator without realizing it.

MQ2AutoTrade (different than MQ2AutoAcceptTrades?) - don't think ive ever used either, at least they dont ring any bells
MQ2Format - havent heard of it
MQ2IniExt.dll - lets you read multiple entries from an ini file with the same key, I think e3 uses this, or at least some version of e3 does
MQ2IniReplace.dll - Another user request, an utility to write mixed variables to ini files, added documenation https://mqemulator.net/forum2/viewtopic.php?p=7851
MQ2ShowBonuses.dll - never heard of it
MQ2TribSave.dll - honestly have no idea, I included this based on a user request. I didn't even play when the tribute system was a thing.
MQ2Turbo.dll - you can use the #turbo command in a macro to, i think, set how many lines of a macro you want to run per ever frame of animation. This plugin lets you change that value with a slash command from in game, instead of it just being hard coded in the macro.
MQ2VysLib.dll - no clue
Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:10 pm
Project Lead
Software Documentation Unfamiliar dlls.