General MQ Live - Friona Vie
MQ Live - Friona Vie
What are the chances of a live build since FV now allows MQ use?
Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:23 am
Sorry, didn’t remember seeing the post indicator pop up. Short answer, near zero. Main reason being the patch frequency. I don’t think I’d have the time or inclination to maintain it at a reliable enough level. Second, lesser reason is the tone of the live community. No offense to anyone, it is what it is, and if someone appreciates it that’s great. I just don’t personally enjoy interacting with a lot of that community. Emu seems more relaxed, lower stakes maybe. Even thought I’ve been a negative influence in the past, emu has always been a total pleasure. Pretty happy focusing all my time & attention on that community; feel indebted. Maybe I’m just biased or maybe things have changed, I haven’t logged into live since about 2002. I think I’d be waay behind on what all is going on anyway.
Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:13 pm
Project Lead
Sorry, didn’t remember seeing the post indicator pop up. Short answer, near zero. Main reason being the patch frequency. I don’t think I’d have the time or inclination to maintain it at a reliable enough level. Second, lesser reason is the tone of the live community. No offense to anyone, it is what it is, and if someone appreciates it that’s great. I just don’t personally enjoy interacting with a lot of that community. Emu seems more relaxed, lower stakes maybe. Maybe I’m just biased or maybe things have changed, I haven’t logged into live since about 2002. I think I’d be waay behind on what all is going on anyway.
Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:18 pm
Project Lead
General MQ Live - Friona Vie