Public Macros Discipline check
Discipline check
Hey Maud (or anyone), I'm trying to extend my macro so it checks to see if a discipline is currently active, and if it isn't or has like 20% left then it activates again.

Can't seem to find the right TLO for it and from what I've trawled through so far nothing mentioned on the forums.

Any suggestions?
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:05 pm
Have not played with MQ2 in some time
Couple examples from my old notes. You can/could check if there was an active disc using the first one.
An example of clicking off a disc and an example of when a combat ability effect is used in a song/spell buff.

Macro
More +

/if (${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]}) /echo No disc active

/if (${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[Minstrel's Gift Rk. I]}) /nomodkey /notify CombatAbilityWnd CAW_CombatEffectButton leftmouseup

/if (!${Me.Song[Cry Havoc].ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cry Havoc]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=10) /disc Cry Havoc
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:20 am
Listen to This Guy
You good sir, win the internet for today, thanks so much. I didn't even think of doing it that way >_<
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:36 am
Clever :)
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:26 pm
Project Lead
When I played, if I could not find a related TLO I would then ask myself it there was a UI piece that might contain the info I needed. I have lost my list but at one time I had a list of every Window piece and all their children elements.
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:54 pm
Listen to This Guy
Public Macros Discipline check