General question about membership
question about membership
I am interested in using some of the plugins you have listed, specifically the Map one for the emu server that allows you to use it on locked map zones. Before I upgraded though I was curious about other plugins, is it limited to ones coded by the devs here or is there other popular plugins as well?
Wed May 13, 2009 12:30 pm
There is quite a few plugins and if something is missing that you want it can most likely be added. I will add a free week trial to your acct if you want to check it out
Wed May 13, 2009 1:50 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
That would be cool for sure, As it might take me a few days to resolve some issues with paypal before I can pay. Cancelled my old account and they wont let me make a new one because my current card/bank account info was linked to it. Gotta call them up and get it fixed. I would definitely be interested though.
Wed May 13, 2009 2:00 pm
Gimme 2 hrs. I'm at a family members house ATM
Wed May 13, 2009 2:04 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
got another question, when im in game it says i have to be gold or logged in. am i able to do this with trial or no? i dont know how or where to begin.
Wed May 13, 2009 7:16 pm
Type /login <user> <pass>

To avoid having to do it in the future you can add your login info to mq2vmqnet.dll
Wed May 13, 2009 7:43 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
got it, thanks

edit -- im in love with the map plugin, got my membership for sure as soon as i get this fixed. unless you would take payment in some other form like cdkeys or wow gold haha.
Wed May 13, 2009 7:47 pm
i just wanna thank you Conquistador for the time you put in these. im new, but i got membership in hopes it helps out a little ;)
Sat May 16, 2009 3:14 pm
very much so, thanks
Sat May 16, 2009 8:45 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
General question about membership