General Checking sh!t aggro?
Checking sh!t aggro?
What i am trying to do is say, ok bard if you have 50% of the aggro and you're under 80% of your life points then use fading memories... but i cannot seem to do it with this:

holyshit3=/if (${Me.PctAggro}>50 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CurrentHPs}<80) /alt activate 200

the error i get is

no such 'character' member 'pctaggro'

and im not sure what this is actually telling me.

thanks for helping.
Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:00 pm
Percent aggro is a new feature on live. It does not exist for any eqemu compatible client, thus it is not part of the data in any mq2 build here.
Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:21 pm
Senior Project Member
Ghetto it, Check if its below whatever percent, you are below whatever percent and its targeting you. Chances are you pist it off and its beating you to death.
Good time to use FM aye.
Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:31 am
Listen to This Guy
Thanks, that would be a great idea too. I never knew about the "targeting you" feature. The more i tinker with this stuff the more fun and, well, powerful it seems it is.

Would you mind telling me what the targeting you text might look like?

Furthermore, is there a site that lists everything? I saw on a site there was a small list of "checks" for melee but it was only a small portion of what I know is out there.
Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:39 pm
Macro
More +
/if (${Me.ID} == ${Me.TargetOfTarget.ID} {
   /echo ruh roh!
}

The xTarget stuff might also work, but that's not my forte.

The MQ2 wiki is most likely to list the most of everything. No place lists everything. I linked to the wiki in another thread of yours.
Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:25 am
Senior Project Member
thank you for that!
Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:45 pm
General Checking sh!t aggro?