General Newbie Questions for The Hidden Forest
Newbie Questions for The Hidden Forest
Hi guys - I haven't played any Everquest beyond classic in about a decade. I've been playing on the hidden forest for the past couple weeks and having a fun time. I noticed people boxing entire groups and not liking being at a disadvantage I decided to figure out how. I'm now running a full group with mq2/eqbc. I've slowly taught myself a bit of the coding for macros which has allowed me to customize some of the macros found in the public forum and everything is working great thus far. My question is this:

There's a lot of combat abilities for the melee classes - I'm not sure if these are custom abilities, or if they were added to the game after I quit. Either way, they're not being automated at all with mq2melee and there isn't even options to turn the various abilities on/off. I'm wondering how I'd go about getting these automated? I looked in the public macros forum, but didnt see anything. I'm still not at the point where I can design my own macro from the ground up, but I am learning quickly. Any info would be much obliged. Thanks.
Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:50 pm
I've never played on THF, but I do believe that they have custom abilities. Good server from meverything I've heard about it.
Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:04 pm
Senior Project Member
If there is a command to use the custom abilities (/doability 1 or /disc awesomedisc or /alt activate awesomeAA or something else), you can use MQ2Melee's Holyshit and Downshit customization to use those custom abilities under specified conditions.
Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:54 pm
Senior Project Member
General Newbie Questions for The Hidden Forest