Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next General Rof build available?
also not seeing bagwindow.dll or castimer.dll in the build. but the post says they were included.
Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:24 am
probably forgot to add to the script to put into the d/l. I can't check that, will have to wait for Maudigan.
Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:16 am
Senior Project Member
not sure if this is related to this build or not but i can not get it to demem a spell and automem and cast another spell with macro. search came up with this issue back with UF client.

Casters are not de memorizing spells, another words if you do //casting "virtue" gem8 it won't de mem gem8 and mem virtue, But if you manually un mem gem8, it will mem virtue no problem. Hope that make sense =b

anyone remember what was causing this before?
Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:34 pm
Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:55 pm
Sorvani nailed it. I uploaded the files to the server but I forgot to check there little boxes in the script on the server that builds each compile. They should be in the rof gold and rof classic. Cavedude and trevius will have to add it to PEQ/stormhaven if they want to.
Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:41 pm
Project Lead
i downloaded the classic as i quit playing on peq about a year ago. I started messing around on my own server. But i did download the peq version as well to check if same issues im having and i did. After starting up mq2, starting rof client just hangs and doesnt want to load.
Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:03 pm
I should have a chance to sit down and do some testing tomorrow afternoon.
Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:07 am
Project Lead
Standard MQ2 troubleshooting applies. remove all the plugins and load them one at a time.

I have not used our builds here yet, but my personal test builds for RoF worked just fine.
Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:11 am
Senior Project Member
I loaded fine with the stock build and not changing any settings. I did get the mentioned MoveUtils issue. It appears that the pattern isn't correct and will have to be updated, that'll take me some time unless someone already has the correct pattern posted.
Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:49 pm
Project Lead
Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:32 am
Project Lead
I have nothing to upload, but I had some good news. It is looking like all the old plugins will work. I do have one or two more functions to find but I'm optimistic about those two.
Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:05 pm
Project Lead
everything should be up to date now.

http://mqemulator.net/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=1241
Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:15 pm
Project Lead
Having trouble with eqbc
Not sure if this is the place to post about this, but I will anyway...

I was messing around on eqlive's test server, and I managed to compile my own MQ2, and get that up and running, but I can't find a downloadable copy of a compiled eqbc that will run. I keep getting "... needs to be recompiled... out of date" etc... and I was going to just find a copy of the eqbc source and attempt to compile that so that it would work on the test server, purely for giggles. But I can't seem to find anything to help myself, be it from lack of intelligence, bad luck, whatever...

Any help with this?

Thanks

(I posted here because it's about RoF (rain of fear I'm assuming) so I thought it might be relevant since I'm pretty sure that's the client that free to play people end up with downloading from live)
Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:57 pm
You didn't specify if it was the MQ2EQBC plugin or EQBCServer but I'm guessing it's the plugin because of that error. You'll have to find the source for MQ2EQBC plugin compatible with your MQ2 version and compile that.

MQ2 and plugins available here aren't compatible with live because they are different clients (despite the same name). EQEmualtor servers uses the client initially available for RoF. EQLive eventually patched to a new client (mid January?). Since then, RoF used on EQEmulator servers is different than the RoF used on EQLive. Different client means different MQ2 and different plugins.
Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:26 pm
Senior Project Member
I was afraid of that... as the only place I can find links to what I believe to be current eqbc downloads is inside the VIP forums at mq2's main website, and I don't have access to those.

Thank you though.

Is their any other way to send commands to my other characters from my main character's window, without using EQBC?
Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:38 pm
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next General Rof build available?