Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next General Rof build available?
Rof build available?
Hi guys, was wondering if there might be a build for RoF, or if someone is aware of anyone working on one. I know it's not completely ready yet but some severs do have it mostly working. Any info would be greatly appreciated :)
Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:57 am
This is available off of Steam.
There is a pay download and a F2P (free) download.
More discussions about this are available on eqemu from what I have seen.
Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:35 am
Listen to This Guy
He means MQ2, and not yet.
I have a local generic build that works, but I have not began to update all the plugins yet.

There are a lot of changes that will be needed for various plugins due to bag changes and the compile changes with the memory offset being dynamic.

The current MQ2 build is the correct version as Sony has not patched again yet.
MQ2-20130104.zip
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:05 am
Senior Project Member
I didn't know it was that far along. I'll get after it this weekend. I'm very neglectfull in the winter because my computer room stays like 50 degrees or so... it sucks coding with numb fingers..
Last edited by Maudigan on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:51 am
Project Lead
One feature I am looking forward to, if they (mq2 dev's) get it in like was discussed briefly on the vip help board, is the access to aggro information.
Also looking forward to how the new client loads models, on demand instead of global/zone which should reduce the memory footprint.
Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:51 pm
Listen to This Guy
pulled a Homer there.
Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:29 am
Listen to This Guy
Thank you for the fast response! I will be watching the updates.
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:34 pm
a vanilla build is posted
Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:34 pm
Project Lead
Man you guys don't mess around. Thank you
Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:48 pm
my computer room is warm today =)
Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:54 pm
Project Lead
I got a few more plugins built, nothing amazing or anything. Wife is home though so it's time to hit the gym. It may be next Saturday before I get on this again. I'm sitting on MQ2exchange right now. The move data structure has changed so It may require some minor rewriting unfortunately.

Mq2emuinventory uses the same moveitem function so it will need the same changes. Everything with offsets is up in the air at this point.
Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:35 pm
Project Lead
It's like 40 degrees out here, but I got my camping heater out here! I should have an update in the next couple hours.
Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:44 pm
Project Lead
awesome, waiting in anticipation.
Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:54 pm
Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:01 pm
Project Lead
have an issue with this build. getting a *yMQ2Moveutils*w:: couldnt find movement pointer:*r TurnRight address*x

also seems to hangin my rof client.
Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:10 am
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next General Rof build available?