General Free SoF build posted
Free SoF build posted
All,
I just posted up a new FREE Secrets of Faydwer build. It can be downloaded in the download section. This is the public version, the one that although isnt technically authorized on PEQ uses PEQ-Safe plugins. This is a "Beta" build, and I haven't fully tested all the plugins so please, let me know if anything doesnt work as advertised.

You can direct download here if you are logged in.

Otherwise visit the site, login, and select the "Download" link in the left hand menu under "Main". It will be under the registered users tab.

Thanks guys!,
TheConquistador
Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:31 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
if anyone successfully loads this up, lemme know so I know the mq2auth stuff is working.
Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:59 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
which is better or is there a diffrence?
i currently have the titainum client.. is the sof client any better? more features?
anyreason to change?
Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:34 pm
which is better or is there a diffrence?
i currently have the titainum client.. is the sof client any better? more features?
anyreason to change?
Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:36 pm
It's just the newer client is all.. i dunno if there is any benefit to playing it or not. There is fewer MQ stuff for it cause I haven't applied any of my plugins to TCs SoF build. Hopefully I will get off my ass and do that sometime soon.

I supose eventually it will be the way to go as it becomes stable enough to become the standard.
Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:53 pm
Project Lead
works for me
SoF Build works great for me so far... I just loaded it up though, so I'll let you know if I run into any issues. Thanks!
Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:41 pm
cool thanks, I really haven't messed with it at all, I had been curious about it.
Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:11 am
Project Lead
General Free SoF build posted