General users
users
It doesn't seem like this site is very active other than some of the main coders and stuff. I wonder why people don't use this more often.

I bought subscript for gold because this place has been the most helpful to me.
Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:32 am

I dunno either, I always thought it was because the MQ is precompiled so people just drop in, download it, and take off without having to ask for much help getting things up and running. The majority of the traffic is to the game search sections. Especially item drops and stuff. There is usually about 100-150 unique visitors a day so they people are there... they just don't talk.

I kinda look at it as a compliment that people usually drop in when they need help getting something to work... so not alot of chatter means everything is working to me. Maybe thats ridiculous, dunno :P
Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:54 pm
Project Lead
I'm sure you've heard this a million times Airwalk, but needing more help with development? I'm using EQ emu servers only now and haven't touched MQ2 for a while (actually, I think I prefer ISX really...) but I could help out in some respect.

Didn't see a forum specifically for development, and I don't mean to thread jack.

Toodles.
Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:08 pm
I can see your point their, and everything does work as soon as you download it.

As long as you can get eqemu up and running everything that comes from here can be downloaded installed and used within 10 minutes easily depending on connection.
Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:52 am
General users