General Gold Membership issue
Gold Membership issue
There any issues with gold membership showing properly or just me?
Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:08 pm
There is a problem, thanks for letting me know. Patched you over so you should be good until I can figure out what PayPal changed. I’ll send you a refund for this last month, but if I can have some time I’d like to use your transaction for testing before I send the refund.
Last edited by Maudigan on Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:41 pm
Project Lead
Anyone else who had an issue let me know please. I’ll make it right.
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:43 pm
Project Lead
Sure, I don't mind being the guinea pig. :) *edit* tested and confirmed the interim patch worked.
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:39 pm
The old paypal URL for verification wasnt responding; they must have moved it at some point. I think everything is good now. I sent the refund, sorry again.
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:53 pm
Project Lead
There some new code in there now and obviously it was rushed. It looks to be working though and its failry simple, but if anyone has issues you can just post. If its interrupting your play you can @ me on discord. Ill probably see that the fastest, and Ill get on it asap.
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:55 pm
Project Lead
Hi, I just purchased via paypal as well, and it is not registering my gold membership. On Paypal it does show up as being paid, but does not show up in the
"Automatic Payments" page.
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:07 am
Sometimes PayPal is slow about things, I’m thinking that’s what it was. I’m seeing the PayPal notification show up about 15 minutes after you posted. Whatever it was I think it’s okay now, let me know if it’s not working. Just in case I’ll PM you a promo code that’ll add a month to your account whenever you need it.
Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:38 am
Project Lead
Yes, it was PayPal being slow. I'm now able to download the Gold packages. Sorry for the lack of patience on my part, and thanks for your support.
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:41 am
No problem, thanks for helping support the site.
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:51 am
Project Lead
General Gold Membership issue