Game Search New Screenshots of items/npcs
New Screenshots of items/npcs
I've collected and cleaned up about 7,000 screenshots of items and npcs.

You should see a screenshot of each NPC, they may not always be holding the right items, and if they are playable races the faces/haircolors may not be exact. If one looks particularly off or bugged let me know.

npc example

There are screenshots of equiped (weapons/shields) and world items (chairs, beds, etc). Some of them are just too large to get a good screenshot of, but if you think it's wrong let me know.

held item example

world item example

There are screenshots of worn armor items. This was already displayed but the avatar was pretty low quality and was discolored with yellow light. The new one is higher res and has been color corrected.

armor exampe

They may slow things down a tad until the serverside caching system catches up.
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:19 pm
Project Lead
The slowdown on visible armor has been noticed. I figured out a way to speed that up that I’m pretty confident will help a lot but it’ll take me a couple days to get it implemented.
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:21 am
Project Lead
alright, its waaaay faster now to render the armor preview. The speed boost will not be immediate on every page, the cache needs to slowly populate. Here's an example of how fast it should be once that happens:

http://mqemulator.net/item.php?id=4164
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:52 pm
Project Lead
Updated the “quickitem” screenshot engine. I ditched the fixed width font and added an item screenshot. This should show up when you share an item link in discord or other social media.

Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:54 pm
Project Lead
Game Search New Screenshots of items/npcs