General Help needed
Help needed
Hello!

I just downloaded MQ2 and I love the idea of MQ2, but been looking around for a bit now, and I have to admit it is a bit overwhelimg for me. So if there is anyone here who could help get some macros/hotkeys working I would appreciate that.

For my Rogue for example I'm looking for him to stand behind the target and attack/BS, and not too close if that works

For the casters I kinda know what to do, but is there a way to make them sit down after casting a spell? And also is there a way to make a camp and after the fight they return to that spot?

There is more, but I don't wanna ask for too much.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,
Bob
Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:51 am
For your rogue, you need to look at setting up MQ2Melee.

There are good examples of this on the forums here.

In game you can simply type /melee to get a list of the basics.
Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:01 pm
Senior Project Member
Here's a link list for some of the documentation. There is a sticky post around here somewhere with hot keys too.

http://mqemulator.net/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=804

Check out mq2meele as sorvani suggested. For casters mq2cast. Then branch out into remote commands using mq2eqbc, and then remote information sharing using mq2netbots. Once you've got a lose handle on that you can look at macros.

Get a handle on that, and then if you have a specific idea or problem that needs solving post that. It's a really broad program that does a lot so its difficult to answer general questions, you'll get a lot more mileage out of solving a specific problem. Give the forums a quick search first though, its likely been asked :)
Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:26 pm
Project Lead
I did look around and found some helpful stuff. But my rogue for some reason goes infront of the target instead of behind

Macro
More +

/bct Greger //target id ${target.ID}
/bct Greger //stick behindonce
/bct Greger //killthis

Anything I'm doing wrong?

Thanks ;)
Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:33 am
The 'behindonce' parameter doesn't keep your rogue behind the mob as the mob moves around or turns around. Use 'behind' or '!front' instead.
Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:25 pm
Senior Project Member
General Help needed