General EQBC Hud
EQBC Hud
It is not recognising my MQemulator.net password and login. Does it require a different one?
Fri May 02, 2014 10:27 pm
It should still work, but it was deprecated/unsupported a couple years ago when it was replaced with an in-game version:

http://mqemulator.net/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=647

I just left it up in case anyone wanted to fiddle with it. Are you able to log in to mqemulator from in-game using the /login <username> <password>
Sat May 03, 2014 9:11 am
Project Lead
Something just dawned on me. I don't remember how I set up the connection to the server, but we changed IP addresses awhile back, that might be the problem. I'll be in front of my desktop all day tomorrow, if I get a chance and can find the source I'll look at that.

If your good with this sort of thing you could sniff what IP it's connecting to and redirect it in the host file if its wrong.
Sat May 03, 2014 9:16 am
Project Lead
EqEmulator works great. Thank you for the Gold membership. It is well worth the $5. Hopefully I can resolve my issued with paypal for the subscription. As far as the IP issue, I do not know specifically how to go about looking at it, but I am pretty good at figuring stuff out. I will let you know if I am able to find anything useful.
Sat May 03, 2014 10:34 am
I'm not sure if I still have the source. I moved all my code about a year ago, and I apparently didn't back up the files for this. I think I still have it on my old desktop that's fried. It's an IDE drive so I'm not sure how to get at it. I have an old IDE bay at work I tried this morning and it wasnt working. I'm not sure if its the bay or the drive. Still trying to figure it out.
Tue May 06, 2014 11:32 am
Project Lead
General EQBC Hud