General Targeting corpses
Targeting corpses
Everything has been working great, but I find one huge difference between running this distro of MQ2 and when I compiled the older source for myself:

Can't target my corpse via mycorpse or any other means, which makes /iloot a lot less convenient.

Is it possible that VZTZ just fixed this somehow?
Mon May 11, 2009 11:32 am
Also, I just haven't tried it, but will /iloot work with NPC corpses, or could it? It'd be funny to ninja loot something across a zone and in some other instances. :p
Mon May 11, 2009 11:35 am
ya know... i'm not sure on the mycorpse suff i've never really used it. I'll have to investigate some. The only way something like that could be fixed would be if you sent a target packet to the server, and they coded their server to deny targeting it based on your distance, but that would be out of the original design of the game.... and those guys are all purists so... i dunno.

I do believe /iloot will work on corpses. I never specifically tested it, but I'm pretty sure it works. If you check it out lemme know and i'll add it to the description.
Mon May 11, 2009 4:09 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
/target mycorpse doesn't work... but why not just use /target soandso's?
Wed May 27, 2009 12:07 am
what plugin has /iloot in it? and will it still work on servers like vztz where it forces you to loot slower?
Wed May 27, 2009 3:26 am
mq2emutools and im not sure about vz/tz
Wed May 27, 2009 6:04 am
Co-Founder (Retired)
Is the iloot in any way detectable or possibly dangerous to use? I noticed it said from any distance. wouldnt looting your corpse from across the zone be pretty suspicious?
Wed May 27, 2009 1:54 pm
uAbsolutely, use caution espcially if you are on a conservative server
Wed May 27, 2009 2:23 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
- nitnocyxo
what plugin has /iloot in it? and will it still work on servers like vztz where it forces you to loot slower?

It works on VZTZ... however I might refrain from using it as knowing VZTZ this kind of activity is definitely probably logged due to known exploits in looting.
Fri May 29, 2009 9:35 am
General Targeting corpses