General Show If Have Item On You
Show If Have Item On You
Hi what is in the PEQ build shows that info as i can not find any info on it anywhere like says you own thsi item in so so bag or bank etc?

Thanks
Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:45 pm
${FindItem[=tinkers bag].ID}
${FindItemBank[=tinkers bag].ID}
Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:10 am
Project Lead
I am talking about it shows when inspect items from a build I am prety sure came from here that shows if have item when you inspect items and if want i could get you the build i have sent to you as I would love know how they did it if build is not from here. If build is not from here be nice if you add that in your builds here and willing pay for info how get source add that in my build I use here myself.
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:57 pm
I'm not understanding everything you are saying. I have two guesses what you are talking about.

MQ2ItemDisplay
When you right-click inspect an item, this adds extra information to the items stats. Like it's item ID, price, etc. To use this just make sure it is turned on with /plugin mq2iteminfo

MQ2EmuSearch
This lets you look up items, monsters, and zones on the site here. Make sure it is loaded, /plugin mq2emusearch. Then pick up an item on your mouse cursor and type /info cursor. If you were holding a Bag of the Tinkerers when you typed it, then it would open your web browser and load this page: http://mqemulator.net/item.php?id=17403

You can also do /info zone to look up information about the zone you are in, or /info target to look up information about the monster you have targeted.
Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:26 pm
Project Lead
OK my friend sent me the MQ2 build said got it here he apparently didnt is there a way I send you it let you see what talking about it when imnspect a item says if have it or not in inspect window on item. I am sure lot others here like that option also if it could be figured out what doing it.
Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:22 pm
Type /plugin list. That will list every plugin that's loaded. One at a time turn the plugins off, using this: /plugin mq2itemdisplay unload

After each one close the inspect window and reopen it. When the info disappears you'll know it was being generated by the last plugin you unloaded. Then post that plugin name. If its publicly licensed I can happily add it but it probably won't happen quickly. I'm focusing on finishing the coding on something that's been in the works for awhile now.
Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Project Lead
Well yopu are correct MQ2itemdispaly is what using but whne i compile it i never see it say if habve item what slot on or where in bank etc like in build friend sent me and is there place i can send build to see if possible this be added builds here?

Thanks
Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:49 pm
In your macroquest folder, open /mq2itemdisplay/mq2itemdisplay.cpp

Copy and paste the contents of that here.
Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:31 pm
Project Lead
General Show If Have Item On You