Goto page Previous  1, 2 General I need a game suggestion, I'm trying to brain wash my wife.
I have a guest pass for a demo version. I was going to give it to the 15 yo son of one of my wife's students who saw diablo on my wifes laptop and got excited. I told her to bring it to him but he doesn't know about it. If you want it let me know before Tuesday and I'll PM it to you.
Fri May 25, 2012 9:44 pm
Project Lead
Civ5 and Sims are great choices. They are how I got my fiancee to start gaming.

Cancer, I mean WoW, is also good for this.

Fallout 3\Fallout NV are other options.
Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:22 pm
She ended up suprising me with Diablo 3. I discovered something though... playing a game with her kind of ruins it! That sounds bad, but I find that I hold off on progressing to not pass her, but she plays so infrequently that I eventually just get bored of waiting to play and just forget about the game. We never made it out of act 1 on D3....

We did play through a bit of skyrim, same character. We just traded the controller, that wasn't too bad... at least I didn't have to wait for her on that.
Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:27 pm
Project Lead
we have been playing song pop together off of the facebook apps latly and that has been fun.
Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:33 am
Listen to This Guy
Fable Series
I have found that women love Fable, dunno what it is, but they love Fable!
Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:23 pm
Never played it :)
I find that the idea of a new game is more exciting than the reality of it now days.
Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:49 pm
Project Lead
I'm still waiting on my buddy to get free time and pass me a copy of his game so I can send it to you.
As for other things I saw the post about fable and I got a copy of Xpadder from a friend (so I could use my usb game controller) and played that about a week ago and it was fun for a once through.
Another friend suggested I try out Dragon Age: Origins, which I recommend you give a try if you dont mind spending like 29 bucks on steam. Get the ultimate edition and you have enough content to keep you busy for up to 100 hours, if you are like me and do every single possible quest/side-quest. If you want to unlock all the achievements and endings you have another 25-40 hours of game time.
For your wife it might be interesting as your actions influence the companions you can recruit along the way... unless you don't pay attention or get vindictive and then you'll miss a few.
Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:25 am
Listen to This Guy
Goto page Previous  1, 2 General I need a game suggestion, I'm trying to brain wash my wife.