General mq2dps
mq2dps
Wondering if this plugin can be put in the compile. Very suprised to not see it there.. as it is a very basic, yet useful plugin. Thanks.

(also would need to add in the Ui file for the custom dps output window.)
Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:30 pm
Is there a particular source you want used, and do you know if it's open source?
Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:05 am
Project Lead
There is also MP2DPSAdv. it creates the UI file for you i know. never looked into MQ2DPS
Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:13 am
Senior Project Member
Well i am using the underfoot gold client download.

I honestly don't know if it is open source or not. I would imagine so though, as it isn't game changing, or an abusive plugin (warp/ect)
Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:20 am
Open source just means its publicly useable software, as in it's been licensed in a way to circumvent copyright law.
Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:46 pm
Project Lead
I've got a good sourc for this and I had planned on doing this today but I unexpectedly got a pro option today to replace one of our developers and he is only with us for five days. I'll be a little occupied picking his brain while he is still with us. When I get the time to add this I'll send you a PM to let you know.
Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:15 pm
Project Lead
i appreciate that =)
Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:33 am
I typed that on my phone I meant to say I got a "promotion", not a "pro option"
Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:42 pm
Project Lead
Grats on the "Pro Option"!@
Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:55 pm
MQ2DPS and MQ2DPSAdv have both been added to the Gold/Classic builds for UF/SoD.

I just compiled these. I'm at work so I can't load EQ up but I figured I'd post them anyway. Let me know if they are/aren't working if you give them a shot.
Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:12 am
Project Lead
General mq2dps