General Thanks for MQ2AutoGroup
Thanks for MQ2AutoGroup
Thanks for creating and including MQ2AutoGroup. I scoured the forums here and was about to create a new topic asking about autogrouping with bots but then came across a reference to it on the PEQ forum. With a multiline hotkey invite command to the other five bots it's now a no-brainer.

That's it, just wanted to say thanks.

D.
Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:39 pm
You're welcome, I don't want to lead you on that we are responsible for creating it though =)
Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:10 pm
Project Lead
I have been looking for a mac like this as well. Is this one a part of the gold membership?
Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:34 pm
Looks like I never got around to getting it up on Titanium. It is on SoD and Underfoot though. I'll add it to my to-do list. I bit off more than I could chew for the next build. I'm shortening my list so I should have the next build out in the very near future. After that is done i'm going to start hitting some of the user requests, but I'm going to do those in the order I received so I'm hesitant to give an ETA.
Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:04 pm
Project Lead
Mq2Autogroup Question
I am using the UF client and have recently been trying to get MQ2Autogroup plugin to work. I enable the plugin with /plugin mq2autogroup and then /autogroup on to enable. I add my toons to the ini. I cannot get this to work as intended. When I send invites nothing happens. Wanted to know what/if i was doing anything wrong? Is there an updated version?

INI settings.

[Settings]
AutoGroup=on
Autoadd=on

[Names]
Name0=Toon0
Name1=Toon1
Name2=Toon2
Name3=Toon3
Name4=Toon4
Name5=Toon5
Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:05 am
Did you go to the toon you're inviting and /autogroup mymaintoonNAME?
Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:10 pm
Mq2Autogroup Question
Zatty,

Thanks for stating the obvious. Usually that is the best place when troubleshooting, this is why I wanted a different perspective. This was the issue. I added all my toons but I never added my main to the INI file! Go figure.

Thanks for the help. Very much appreciated.
Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:13 pm
Anyone happen to know what the limit is to the number of characters you can have on the autogroup list?
Before I bought a new HD (old was 100g and full, new is 2TB) I was using the same eq install for each server I would play on and just swap out spell files as needed... my autogroup ini had over 20 toons listed and after like 22 it wouldn't work.
Just curious, I now have copies of the install for every server but never hurts to know if I just had a bad copy of the plugin.
Tue May 08, 2012 9:14 pm
Listen to This Guy
it is default around 20.
my personal build i changed it to 100. I'll add that to my list of things to update here
Wed May 09, 2012 12:37 am
Senior Project Member
General Thanks for MQ2AutoGroup