Errors -REMOVED POST- Please delete me
-REMOVED POST- Please delete me
::DELETED POST::

BRINGING THIS BACK TO CAVEDUDE. THINK IS A CODING ISSUE WITH THE SERVER ITSELF IMO.

Using Itchy's old VIP version + Titanium Client + Same macro i used for over a year years for my clickies without any issues, able to replicate problem
Last edited by Chance on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:53 pm
Hey Barb,

I can see one thing.

Macro
More +
/if (${Me.FreeBuffSlots} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Gnome].ID} && ${FindItem[Stone of Gnoming].ID} && ${Spell[Illusion: Gnome].Stacks} ) {
/casting "Stone of Gnoming" item
/delay 1s
/return

Needs to close with }

Also you are smashing it with a 0 delay. Put 2 in there so you aren't just smashing it so fast. 2 is what I use in all mine...
Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:59 pm
Deleted
Last edited by Chance on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:07 pm
Ahh ok, try adding the delay of 2 in there. Not 2s, just 2.

As for the:
Macro
More +
/bcaa //casting "Imp Wings"

I almost lag out when I do that with the earring from the Halloween quests.

I did a /multiline with a math.rand pause so each toon starts casting at random intervals.

They all pop the pet at different times and it fixed my issue.
Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:21 pm
::EDIT DELETED ::
Last edited by Chance on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:41 pm
My issue icamped me a few times also. But not any more.

I am on SoD as you know so the problems could be very different, but it sounds heaps like what I was experiencing.

The locking of spell cast seems to me that you are trying to cast and recast too fast and it is locking it up. (Once again could be wrong)

So in your .inc your delays are for casting time yeah? Ever tried having it like:
Macro
More +
/delay 1s !${Me.Casting.ID}
(you can do this on the 2s casting Black Flower of Functionality also)

Just so if your cast hasn't finished it will wait until it has?

Give the imp wings random cast a go. No harm in trying. :)
Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:26 pm
::EDIT DELETED::
Last edited by Chance on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:49 pm
There's an issue recently introduced with click items in the server code. I'd wait for the code update that fixes it on the server before spending too much time digging into this. It may just end up going away.

If you have your own server to test on you could see if that most recent update is the problem by testing r2058 versus r2059.
Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:32 pm
I'm going to have to just do a walkthrough of the code, ive never had an issue so I'm going to assume I wont be able to recreate it. I want to get this straight before I start looking though.

The issue has existed for awhile. At least before the last changes to MQ2Cast in September of last year.

The problem occurs only when casting an item that is in a bag.

It seems like the item swap doesn't get completed before the click takes place and as a result the item sometimes gets deleted and your character CTDs.

It seems to work fine when your character is in the foreground.

Is that all correct?

Also, some additional info. I know you mentioned FPS dropping, do you have any frame rate limiting set in the client or a plugin?
Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:34 pm
Project Lead
Fuck I forgot how ugly mq2cast code is. Like 1300 lines of shitty indentation, enigmatic variable names and no comments.

Looks like its simply a matter of lag. I'm going to post up a special compile for you to confirm this. I'll send you a PM.
Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:31 pm
Project Lead
Errors -REMOVED POST- Please delete me