Public Macros Wizard Macro ?
Wizard Macro ?
I was wondering if someone who knows how to make macros could write a easy macrro for a wizard. Something that uses EQBC Follow he will follow , stop will make him stop, and assist will make him assist the character in control and twist like spell in gem slot 1. I would appreciate this alot.
Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:44 am
Actually everything you want your wizard to do can be done using in game macros and eqbc. If you were referring to mq2 macros it is not necessary. I can write out the macros for you line by line. You would open up your actions window and go to the social tab and just use one of the empty ones. You would then probably want to put the macro in one of your hotbars. I am using Tekzwar and Tekzwiz as the toon names, you should replace them with your toon names. Below each line I will put a description of what that will cause your toons to do.

Follow macro
/multiline; /bct tekzwiz //stopcast ; /bct tekzwiz //target tekzwar
/delay .5s
/stick
Explanation: This will cause your wizard to stop casting if he is casting and target your tekzwar. It will then delay half of a second before sticking to tekzwar.

Stop macro
/multiline; /bct tekzwiz //stick off ; /bct tekzwiz //stopcast
Explanation: This will cause your wizard to stop casting and stop sticking.

Assist macro
/bct tekzwiz //assist tekzwar
/delay .5s
/casting "ether flame" -kill
Explanation: This will cause your wizard to assist tekzwar and then wait half a second before casting ether flame until its target is dead. You can of course replace Ether Flame with any spell that you want to, just make sure to put the quotations around it.
Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:30 am
I actually didnt know it could be done without MQ2, very nice I'll have to try it out. Thanks, I see alot of people on EZ having automated wizards. maybe this is how its being done
Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:02 am
It still requires MQ, just not a macro. MQ adds a bunch if slash commands that aren't standard.
Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:15 am
Project Lead
Yeah, sorry for the confusion. It will make use of mq2 commands as well as eqbc. I used to use macs to control my toons but now use eqbc to send commands and am much happier doing it that way. The command is relayed a lot faster and is a lot more responsive. You also don't have to worry about a macro breaking.
Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:43 am
Public Macros Wizard Macro ?