General SoD to UF client and macros help?
SoD to UF client and macros help?
ok so i have been using mq2SoD classic and some macros to assist me with running more toons. I have switched or tried to switch to the underfoot client using mq2 underfoot version from here. my problem lies in at least one macro problem that maybe someone can assist with. I have an automated warrior using a warrior macro. I can tell him to follow on the SoD version and he will follow and tell him follow stop, he will set up camp again. but using the underfoot client and same macro. he will not follow when i tell him follow, just stays there camping that spot. any ideas what changes would need to be made in macro to work for underfoot client? I know this is a long shot, but the mq2 site i got macro from seems like work on macro stopped long ago like in 2008.
Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:35 pm
No idea without more info
Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:14 pm
Project Lead
open your Macroquest.ini file from the folder where the SoD version is, and copy the loaded plugins to the macroquest.ini file for UF.
Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:49 pm
Senior Project Member
tried that and same thing. not sure what else can be cuasing the issue. only thing i can think of is something changed from SoD mq2 to Uf mq2.
Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:47 pm
General SoD to UF client and macros help?