General Magelo?
Magelo?
We already have the item database and all the item graphics and all the stuff. It would just be a matter of adding a table or two. Obviously we don't have access to the peq database so it would have to be set up, I could possible even write a plugin to communicate your gear to our server automatically but that would be a long ways down the road. The initial system would just be a gear selection page, maybe even something really basic as typing in item ID's since the final idea would be to have a plugin handle it.
Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:26 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
Really miss Magelo for Peq. One here would be awesome.
Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:47 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
yeah i would love to have a magelo here even if it wasnt related to the PEQ one. could use it to keep track of banked items across accounts instead of having to write it down by hand or in a text file >.<
Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:22 pm
I have alot of the plugin coded on this, but I'm working on another project with a family member that has alot more potential. When its close to completion I'll post some pictures up.

Anyway as far as the banking stuff I hadn't intended on putting it in, but I supose I could. When I get back to work on this I'm going to focus on getting gear and stats to show up, then I'll come back for the 2nd build and add inventory, bank, maybe aa's
Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:38 am
Co-Founder (Retired)
Something that took a basic item export as plain text and entered it would be fancy enough.
Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 pm
General Magelo?