General Facelift
Facelift
I think the site needs a tiny facelift. I'm about sick of that massive banner anyone else?
Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:30 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
Well i changed the header, obviously. I removed the forum acct name that use to pop up next to the Log Out link in the left menu that was causing it to expand and contract in width when logging in or out so its width is static now.

Unfortunately with the color and size of the headers its heavy and distracting so i gotta figure something out about that now....
Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:49 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
also there is a small gradient under the header that doesnt show up on my iphone, and initially didnt show up in IE. I got it fixed in IE but not on my iphone browser. Anyone else having problems seeing it?
Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:50 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
Very Nice.

I like alot better then the older banner.
Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:56 pm
Project Member (Retired)
Alright, I think the menus have been redone, and hopefully are less eye-drawing and massive than before. Going to be slowly redoing the phpbb2 items soon.

I intend on cuttong off most of the links above the forum pages like view recent posts and all that stuff. There are way to many uncommonly used links on the site that I think would be visual better off to just get rid of them.
Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:08 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
changed the colors on the forum stylsheet a little and did a few more of the graphics for the tables. Removed some of the extra text from the header too. Then added a reflection to the logo. Its really starting to become pretty "clean"
Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:17 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
General Facelift