General No bugs with the download system?
No bugs with the download system?
So... we've had about 100 downloads using the new MQ download system... I'm blown away that nobody has found any issues with the system, or with the archives coming out of it.

If anyone even has something nit-picky please let me know. I know I'm amazingly intelligent not to mention tall, ruggedly handsome, funny, and charming, but it would be crazy if that got out the door without any issues.
Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:47 pm
Project Lead
I actually haven't tried it yet... Btw, the PM you sent me on EZ was meant for Hunter, not me, I'm just an assistant developer over there for when Hunter can't figure anything out.

I'll give it a shot in a little bit.
Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:20 pm
My bad, I took a guess at who the admin was. I haven't ever really chatted with you guys. I think I sent a second one to him. Trev set his up for stormhaven, and Cavedude has setup his server, but not made a distribution yet, I'm not sure if he had issues with it or not. He stays so bogged down he may just be dealing with other stuff.

Anyway, I chatted with cave a couple days ago about changing mq2peqmap to mq2maplite to simply make the name of it non-server specific. I also cleared making it see NPC's within 50 feet of the player only. I know you guys allow the map plugin but I wasn't sure if it was the version with NPC's or not. If it is the "PEQ" version when I rebuild all of them into the "lite" version I will go into all the server admins builds and swap it over so they don't have to deal with it.

Also if Hunter is ok with you managing the MQ builds since you seem to know it well there is no issue for me with that. That is, if he even wants one setup for EZ.
Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:43 pm
Project Lead
Wonky issue with D/L here.

I was able to DL the SOD version about 30 min ago. Great. However, my noobish self has the Titanium edition. I removed the SOD version from my PC, came back here to DL Titanium and received this :

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /download.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I tried the GUI and also tried pulling the full .rar from Older Version list. Had the same error both times. Is there a wait time or do I need to do something more to DL these files?

Thanks

Zatty
Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:56 pm
That's weird... The old system wasn't altered at all. Is it still acting up?
Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:08 pm
Project Lead
Evidently. I just tried again and received the FORBIDDEN message.
Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:39 pm
getting 404 on most of the search results on the site atm also.
Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:29 pm
Senior Project Member
This isn't something I did, ill get the admin on the horn shortly.
Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:17 am
Project Lead
Downloads working now. Thanks!
Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:36 am
General No bugs with the download system?