General iGoogle seems popular...
iGoogle seems popular...
Since release the of the iGoogle gadget it has climbed up to be one of the most commonly viewed pages on the site, bested only by the forum front page which is probably due to how frequent I visit =)

In light of this there are plans to expand the function of it. We intend on adding an item/npc view to it so you don't have to forward to the main page if all you want is basic stats. The new box will display items similar to the view in game, and will display all of the NPC's local stats. For further information like spawn locations, or who drops/sells items you will still have to click the "full view" link that will be added. This will forward you to the full page.

Also we intend on adding settings so you can select what stats you want to show up next to your searches. For instance you could go into settings and under items select AC & Str. Then any future searches would show only those stats next to the search view. The same would apply for NPCs.

So stay tuned and announcements will be made when the changes are complete.
Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:15 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
This was easier and faster than I had anticipated. So far adding the item view is all i did. I had to do some backend work to modularize the item details. This is going to enhance more than just this as there are some other plans that will use this. I'll post more about them when i get around to it =)

To view the regular mqemulator item page you can just click the "full view" link in the top right corner. Enjoy, tell me how it works.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:04 pm
Co-Founder (Retired)
General iGoogle seems popular...