Errors Login in error
Login in error
Today my subscription came up for its first renewal, and for whatever reason the paypal option did not work. When i tried to login to my gold membership it would not connect in game, so I checked into the issue and realized I had to change an option in paypal. Instead of waiting till the 30th for it to resend payment I came onto this site and started a new membership under neath the "Membership" section with the same username and password. The payment went through without an issue. After that I realized the old membership was still set to go through on the 30th. I canceled that one via paypal option, and fixxed the payment issue while I was on paypal so that next month this issue does not happen again on my new membership.

still though I'm unable to connect in game for gold membership. Briefly after I sent the new payment it worked, but after an hour of solo play I attmpted to log a second account in and that it is when the connection issue started again in the "MQ" chat window. Any Idea what else I need to do? Or do I need to wait it out while you fix something on your side or verify paymnet?

Thanks for your time, Mike
Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:38 pm
What error message is it posting in the mq window?
Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:18 am
Project Lead
You weren't showing up in the list, i looked through the logs and everything looked fine, then I reloaded the list and you poped in. I don't know what the issue was but it appears to be fixed. Check it out and let me know. In the meantime I'll go refund that last payment.
Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:29 am
Project Lead
Thanks
Thanks for the refund on the second payment and everything is working corectly now...will fix the reacuring payment so that this doesn't happen again. For some reason my bank would not let the checking account reacuring method go through, so I switched it to my visa debit card.
Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:15 am
Awesome. Yeah, I looked at my quick list and you weren't on it for some reason. Then I pulled you up another way, and you showed up there. So I went back to my quick list and you were magically on it.

I honestly wish it stayed broken so I could figure out what the problem was =)

I sent back the first payment a few minutes ago also, sorry you had to deal with all that.
Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:29 am
Project Lead
Errors Login in error