Errors EQBCServer.exe on Dual P3 WinXP
EQBCServer.exe on Dual P3 WinXP
Yeah, I know I have some old hardware. I downloaded the new build of mq2 for SoD today to try it out. I run two of my bots and the EQBCServer.exe on a dual P3 box w/ Win XP. EQBCserver.exe won't run on my p3 box, but will run on both my other machines (both Athlon XP machines, one WinXP the other Win2000). I get the following error:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:54 pm
I'll give it a try when I get home. I didn't really investigate too far since the previous version eqbcs.exe runs just fine on that machine.
Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:25 am
Alternatively you could run it on your other machines and leave the old box as is while I try to fix the issue. We could use your old box as a test platform.
Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:14 am
Project Lead
That's fine with me. I guess I'll not install those packages.
Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:47 pm
Alright, my wife is swapping jobs right now, and is working at both places so I am unfortunately the one running the kids through their homeworks, baths, and all that crap in the evenings. I know what the problem is with it, I compiled it with dynamic links instead of static, I just need to rebuild it and replace it in all the distributions. It's just a matter of getting to it. I got another fix to do on moveutils too so I'll shoot them out at the same time.

Before I send it out public I will PM you with a download link to a test version to make sure it runs on that one system.
Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:42 pm
Project Lead
This is fixed and will go out with the next distribution
Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:25 pm
Project Lead
Errors EQBCServer.exe on Dual P3 WinXP