Goto page Previous  1, 2 Errors Sitting when using mq2moveutils PEQ SOD build
I'm going to take a look at some other sources, mine is a personal forward-port of titanium because I had some changes in it I wanted to keep. If a newer version works better I can apply my changes to it.
Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:57 pm
Project Lead
I was complaining about this in /gu today and one of my guild mates said they fixed it in their copy.

there was a function called something like DoSit... I basically replace its contents with ... EZCommand("/stand"); or something like that

Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:34 pm
Senior Project Member
I had forgotten about this : P

I'll look at it again tomorow night. I hopebthe fix is that easy
Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:44 pm
Project Lead
I believe that the MQEmulator build is the old v7 right? SO i looked at the source posted on the wiki and there is only one section I could find related to causing you to sit/stand.

More +
void StandUp() {
  if(GetCharInfo()->standstate == STANDSTATE_STAND) return;
  MQ2Globals::ExecuteCmd(FindMappableCommand("SIT_STAND"),1,0);
  MQ2Globals::ExecuteCmd(FindMappableCommand("SIT_STAND"),0,0);
}

standstate is referenced in many if checks of course, but every routine seemed to call this sub to perform the action.

I would think something like this function would be the cause because once it bugs out, it does it with ANY call that turns on /stick or /moveto

edit: i think that is it.. Here is what i found in the v9 source.
More +
        case STANDSTATE_SIT:
            EzCommand("/stand"); // fix for preventing sit/stand bug
            break;
        case STANDSTATE_FEIGN:
            if (SET->Feign)
            {
                sprintf(szMsg, "\ay%s\aw:: Not standing as you are currently Feign Death", MODULE_NAME);
                WriteLine(szMsg, V_FEIGN);
                break;
            }
            EzCommand("/stand");
            break;
        case STANDSTATE_DUCK:
            /*MQ2Globals::ExecuteCmd(iDuckKey, 1, 0);
            MQ2Globals::ExecuteCmd(iDuckKey, 0, 0);*/ // rare server desync can happen from doing it this way
            EzCommand("/stand");

specifically a note that said fix and another note that said using the mq2globals::execute can result in a rare server desync, probably the sit bug.
Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:19 am
Senior Project Member
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Errors Sitting when using mq2moveutils PEQ SOD build