General Drawing for Secrets of Faydwer
Drawing for Secrets of Faydwer
I'm sorry I didn't think of this earlier in time for a Christmas Drawing, but I've got all these copies of Secrets of Faydwer up on the auction portion of the site that aren't selling. So I've got TONS of copies that are just sitting here collecting dust. I wanted to do something for all the Gold Members So Anyone with an active membership on January 31st will be put in for a drawing for a free copy of Secrets of Faydwer.

I really appreciate everyones membership as it pays for the hosting. The health of the site overall has been rapidly improving over the past few months, and we are back in the green as of December. I wanted to start giving back a little to the people who are keeping us in the green.

Thanks,
Maudigan
Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:23 pm
Project Lead
I think we should give one away on Christmas too... it makes sence too =)
Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:24 am
Project Lead
Oh! Oh! Oh! Me! Pick Me! Pick Me Please!!
*Jumps up and down*
Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:12 am
Project Member (Retired)
Really to lazy to reg on the auction part but if you PM me a name/address I will send you a money order for a copy.
Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:19 pm
If you're wanting to buy one I really prefer going through paypal. $9 to mqemulator@gmail.com, PM me your shipping info. I'm snowed in right now at a relatives house though, we got hit hard in oklahoma yesterday. First available day to ship would be monday.
Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:16 am
Project Lead
General Drawing for Secrets of Faydwer