Character Browser 2.11 posted
2.11 posted
2.11 includes 3 small changes:

Added some god flags, thanks Sorvani

Added SOD hp/mana/end calculations, thanks bad_captain. These will be statically used(unlike his original mod that could be toggled), if you don't want to use them you can replace include/calculatestats.php with the version from 2.1.

Fixed the haste bug
Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:02 pm
Project Lead
Oh, and I changed the signature builder and character mover links back to white.
Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Project Lead
A lot more to do on the GoD flags yet, but it will reflect everything up to being able to request Ikkinz Raid 4 in Kod'Taz
Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:04 pm
Senior Project Member
I get so lost with GoD, I quit live (and emu) in PoP.
Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:16 pm
Project Lead
I quit live right when EQ2 came out which was shortly after OoW. My 2 live accounts hold a 67 Cleric and 66 Shaman. I could have got them closer to 70 but I was in the EQ2 beta and playing that instead of EQ Live.
Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:39 pm
Senior Project Member
Got everything worked out and sent to Maudigan so soon as he can integrate my hacks (I never claim a high level of PHP knowledge!) into to the original product and such we'll get it updated.

Changes as submitted to Maudigan:
* Flags page now only makes 2 database calls to get flag information
* Reworked all the PoP flags to match the current PEQ Quest SVN
......it should not show a flag unless you have the actual flag
......level based access does not replace flagging
* Added full GoD progression flags based on the PEQ Quest SVN
* Added bank slots 17 to 24
Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:07 am
Senior Project Member
Started integrating and testing the changes on thursday. Hopefully i'll haveem pushed out next week.
Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:00 pm
Project Lead
On PEQ character browser I notice that the HP/mana calculations don't account for stat caps. IE my enchanter says I should have 8k+ mana due to all the INT, but ingame on SoD it's only in the 6k range due to stat caps.

Also, the HP calculation must be wrong since ingame my warrior has about 8k hp unbuffed while the character browser says 6300.
Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Yeah stat caps aren't set cause i never set it up to handle AAs. With the low HP, are you using titanium? If you are then you'd get a bonus if you snag SOD
Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:45 pm
Project Lead
I'm on SoD. I'm saying the charbrowser value says 6300 and ingame unbuffed PEQ SoD I have just about 8k unbuffed. It's probably the same not set up for AAs issue since my war has all the defensive aa.
Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:16 pm
Character Browser 2.11 posted