Public Macros Get access to private macros
Get access to private macros
Really we are just looking for people to be active.

Sharing your own work would be the fastest way. It doesn't need to be a massive game changing macro. This is simply a demonstration that you want to be a lurker. Alternatively you could help people who ask questions, thought we try to answer them quickly.

If you are posting a script as an access request, please give the post a meaningful title. Pasting a cleric macro into a thread called "can i get access" will only make it hard to find for future people.

If you really don't think you have anything to give you can sign up for gold membership. If you have, or have ever had even a single month of membership in the gold area you can ask me for permanent access to the private macro area. If you currently have access i'd prefer you to just make a post in Gold Members->General.

If you don't have anything to share, and you're broke there may still be other ways to gain access. If you have a site, and can help us promote the site, or have some other idea we will listen.

If you have any problems or need some private help, send a PM to me or citsacras.
Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:40 pm
Project Lead
I am also willing to help people with their macros. Post or PM me.
Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:26 pm
Senior Project Member
Public Macros Get access to private macros