General Private Message Email Notifications go to Spam in GMail
Private Message Email Notifications go to Spam in GMail
If you've set your account to receive email notifications when you get a private message and you aren't getting them check your spam folder. Gmail and maybe other services are apparently trashing them.

This is how to set an exception if you use gmail http://onlinegroups.net/blog/2014/02/25/how-to-whitelist-an-email-address/

If you want to get a test notification send me a PM asking and I'll reply. The notification emails will be coming from Maudigan(at)MQEmulator.net

I'm not really sure if there's anything I can do about it. I suspect it got that way from people reporting it as spam, so I also suspect that multiple people marking it as not spam will fix it. I'm not sure though. It may be related to the lack of an unsubscribe link in the footer--that'll take some coding to fix. I'm also not sure what other services have it going to spam. Feel free to chime in if you identify a particular service with the problem and I'll update the list. If you want to help me check a service that isn't in the list, send me a PM with your provider (yahoo, aol, etc.) and I'll reply.

Services Marking Notifications as Spam

Gmail

Services NOT Marking Notifications as Spam

Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:35 pm
Project Lead
General Private Message Email Notifications go to Spam in GMail