Project Lead
DOWNLOAD HERE

1.2 Update
------------------------------
Added $blockanon to config.php. Setting to 1 makes /anon stop
your profile from being viewed

Added $blockgm to config.php. Blocks display of GM profiles

Added $adscript to config.php. Intended to recieve advertisement
script posting. It will auto paste at the top of every page.

Added footer text with a by line.

Added the corpses page, the buton is at the bottom of the
inventory window. $blockcorpses in config.php will disable
the page. EDIT: Unrezzed corpses are in BOLD, rezzed are
in regular text

I added a done button to the inventory window. It will take you
back to the search page. I also added done buttons to all of the
error pages.

I did some code changes to style.css. I consolidated some of
the similar sections and updated the effected divs. I added
comments as well. This was done to hopefully make it easier
for people to customize their stylesheet. Some values are
still hardcoded through the project.

Issues
-----------------------------
AA's not implemented
no "max" stats
AC/ATK formulas wrong
Fri May 08, 2009 9:08 pm
Project Lead
DOWNLOAD HERE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Added AAs!!

Added settings page to display the setup the admin chose. Link in upper right corner.

Moved report error link from search page to header.

Minor format change on search page

Added a "Flags" button to inventory window which links to a new screen
showing you all the charcters PoP flags. In a similar format to the "seer" in PoK. Unobtained flags are in bold and use the verbage "NOT". Zones you don't have access too are also in bold.

Added help file and link to it in the top right of all screens

Added $highlightgm defaulted to on which highlights gm's inventory in gold

Fixed trader satchel(691) graphic, thanks Reno.

Consolidated more CSS sections for slots.

Added slot graphics for item slots.

Vertically centered text on buttons using line-height in the CSS.

Made $blockanon stop blocking role players profiles.

Added $blockroleplayer to config.php to block roleplayers profiles.

Made burried corpses show "Shadowrest (burried)" instead of death zone and loc. Thanks cavedude.

Added $blockcoiniventory and $blockcoinbank to hide coin display.

Added database error messages in config.php

Added skills page. I put this on a seperate page, it will take and additional query because of this but it prevents the inventory page from getting cluttered both in the code and when displayed

Fixed no-impact HTML error in corpse.php

Fixed "order by" error so search results will be alphabetic now, thanks gaeorn

Fixed colspan error causing level/class to word wrap

Fixed the "sadf" error showing up after some players names.k
Last edited by Maudigan on Tue May 12, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sat May 09, 2009 8:33 am
Project Lead
DOWNLOAD HERE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Added new install tool; no more editing config.php. Now you paste files and go to root/configure.php and fill out the form and click save it will generate config.php and disable configure.php to change it you can delete /includes/config.php and then navigate to any page and it will direct you back to a re-activated configure.php page.

Fixed AA display.

Corrected some layout with AAs to be more like in game.

Fixed archtype typo in AAs thanks demonstar

Added faction page with admin options for simple or advanced views. Advanced shows base, char, class, deity, race mods, and total. Simple just shows faction name and "Indifferent" / "Ally" / Etc...

As part of the faction addition I removed the "Done" button on the inventory window that brought you back to the search page. Its been replaced with the "faction" button. I added a "search" link to the topright menu to replace the function of the done button. From any page clicking it will bring you to the front search page.

I finally got my scripts working and parsed out 1200 new item images. I left them as gif instead of moving to PNG as I didn't have all of the images for items over 1700. So the ones before would be PNG and the ones after GIF... so I just made them all gif instead of making it confusing. My scripts are solid now so once I get the later images I can parse all of them to PNG format.

Changed flags to use a checkbox instead of bolding flags you still need. Also removed the "Not" from the flag.

Vertically centered headers in the windows using line-height

Added column heads to corpses, and a new "Rez" column. As part of removing the "bold" from flags I removed it from here to and opted for the radio button. Filled in means its rezzed.

Added column headers class, applied it to AA's, corpses, skills, factions.
Fri May 15, 2009 5:00 pm
Project Lead
Notes for next release:
-----------------------
Try to find correct data for calculating ac/hp/atk/end/mana
add stat caps including aa's
add bag contents to total weight
Sun May 24, 2009 10:03 am
Project Lead
looking awesome!
Sun May 24, 2009 1:36 pm
thanks =)
Sun May 24, 2009 5:09 pm
Project Lead
I really like the character browser and have a few small suggestions that I feel would help improve it. I impement these changes on my server and it makes the browser display much better.

First change:

Change all the font-size: attributes in include/styles.css from:

More +
font-size: 9pt ;

to

More +
font-size: 7pt;

This makes all of the text fit properly in the character sheets instead of overlapping and getting cut off. It just makes the whole thing look perfect.

Also another nice feature would be to have effect links open a new tab / browser / popup whatever instead of having it go directly to mqemulator.net. It ruins the consistancy of the character browser. A user goes from searching a profile , clicks a link and is then taken away from the browser. If you tabbed it using target = "new" then it would just open it in another window and they could still view the character browser from the current window.

And the last thing I noticed is the new auto configure page does not work correctly. I had to manually create the include/config.php file and set it to chmod 777. Then I ran the config page and it created all of the text in config.php but it had no settings at all. I had to manually go in and edit the settings in config.php to get it to work. After I did this everything worked fine.
Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:31 am
Thanks for the feedback, I've kinda let this fall to the wayside, and I'll be out of town this weekend, but I should be able to implement some of this in the next build.
Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:52 pm
Project Lead
1.5 notes
------------------------
fixed faction view for agnostic players
added a "map" link next to corpses that aren't burried. This will generate a map showing where the players corpse is in the zone, special thanks to TC on this one for making some changes to his mapping software for me.
made a couple changes to the config generator, it will attempt to connect to the entered database before it writes the file. Previously if you made a mistake it would generate a file with bad values.
Put a config template back into the file in case your server setup doesn't allow you to run to config generator. its named MANUALconfig.php. You can just remove the "MANUAL" from it once you have made your changes.
Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:36 pm
Project Lead