General MQ2 for Rof with /warp
MQ2 for Rof with /warp
Hi everyone , I play on the Leetsauce server (great server by the way) and they allow the /warp command for MQ2 , I have the RoF version from here and i was wondering if anyone knew how to get the warp plugin for it

Thank you for all your help
Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:54 pm
Since most servers don't permit it, and the ones that do permit that kind of thing can just enable a server side command, like #peqzone, there are very few instances where providing aide with it are ethical. I get that there are fringe cases where it's use is permitted, even beneficial, but those rare cases aren't frequent enough to overcome the negatives that come along with providing assistance with it. Sorry.
Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:51 pm
Project Lead
No problem ill just figure it out myself , the coding seems pretty simple , thanks for the reply
Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:46 pm
Sure thing, sorry dude; I hate to be unhelpfull. When the topic of this plugin comes up I always feel it's prudent to mention that on the servers that don't allow it, the detection is good, damn good actually. Not that I have any doubt in the honesty of your stated intentions. Good luck!
Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:04 pm
Project Lead
Plugin creation/modification documentation.
Hey Guys,

Any chance I could get a heads-up on where grindle is finding the information needed to create/modify mq2warp for RoF2? I have a MQ2 compile that contains it, but I hate switching to UF just for that purpose.

Thanks in advance, and Maudigan, your warning about active hacks is duly noted. I take great pains to work within the rules of the servers I play on, and help run one of my own - so I know it'll get detected.
Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:39 am
General MQ2 for Rof with /warp