Change Log 11 Jan 2014
11 Jan 2014
MQ2EmuSpawnTimer on RoF/SoD/Titanium/Underfoot
Someone reported difficulty with the plugin. I think the problem was the way the ini file was read. Basically if you added a mobs name to the ini after you were in the zone already it wouldn't be watched for. The ini file is read when you zone in. I wanted to keep it to keep working that way for performance reasons, so to fix it, I instead changed the way you add mobs to the ini file with a new command.

/timethis [spawn name]
Target the mob, and type the command. It will add it to the ini file, but it will also add it to the watch-list in the plugin. It has the side benefit of making sure it's spelled right, etc.

If the mob isn't up, or you aren't in the zone, just type it's long name after the command. e.g. /timethis #Lady_Vox

Did a general code cleanup as well.

MQ2EmuSpawnTimer Report
This is the table that is loaded when you do a /report in mq2emuspawntimer. Since the plugin was written spawn variance was added. I went ahead and changed the respawn time to a respawn window. It's important to keep in mind that certain server operators intentionally scramble their respawn times so that they don't match default values.
Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:11 pm
Project Lead
Change Log 11 Jan 2014